Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mail Art Project - Week Eighty Two



"Bamboo"

This week's postcard is hand dyed cotton canvas. It is so thick, I decided not to add batting and quilting.The bamboo is screen printed, then accented with a metallic fabric marker.

This week's quote:
"Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow
survives by bending with the wind."
-Bruce Lee-

Extra postcards are going out this week to:
Carol in Sheridan, Wyoming and
Louisa in Vancouver, British Columbia

4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Beautiful! Is the bamboo stamped on? I love the background... like a watercolor!

Louisa said...

Ooh! Thanks, Cynthia! I love bamboo. I gaze at mine every day while washing the dishes because it's just outside my kitchen window.

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, it is beautiful. Thank you so much! Carol from Sheridan

Anonymous said...

Cynthia, I love my postcard. Thanks so much! Carol in Sheridan