Cynthia St. Charles Store

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Windows #3

This has been on my design wall for a couple of weeks. I've not had the energy to tackle it because there were no straight seams and I knew it would be a logistical challenge. Today, I finally have some energy (flu recovery takes a long time!) and a few hours for the studio. I have to leave the house in a few minutes, but I just finished putting it all together. After sewing the last seam, I realized I put some places in the wrong spot and I will have to decide whether or not I need to rip out seams . . . .

This piece measures 63 x 53 inches. I am so glad it is done. Now I can start on my next piece - which I am really excited about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very, very cool!

Lisa Walton said...

I really love the wonky design. Thanks for sharing.