1. seal illustration board and edges with gesso.
2. screen print text (Grandma's recipes)
3. print with bubble wrap and metallic paint
4. paint layers of Golden fluid acrylic, and letting the paint drip down the board to create linear details
5. collage a mountain scene onto the board at the horizon line
6. collage tissue paper using matte medium (diluted)
7. screen print a mountain scene sketch with gold metallic paint
8. collage another layer of found imagery - water overflowing a lot of rocks.
9. collage over with another layer of painted tissue paper.
10. Rub with pastels to emphasize wrinkles
11 - ? I am at a pause on this piece. I really like it so far and I am not wanting to ruin it. I am waiting for final inspiration.