Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, December 8, 2014

Kimono Collage 12" Square - More Stitching


This is as far as I have gotten with this 12" square Kimono Collage.  I took a leap of faith and screen printed over the top of a couple of layers of silk.  I am not thrilled with the printing - don't think it added a whole lot, but I am committed now - unless I remove or overlayer with something else. 

Actually, I have even considered abandoning the Kimono Collage series or changing the scope significantly, but I decided to try to finish the other two 16 x 20" pieces I began at the same time.  More Kimono Collages tomorrow.

1 comment:

Denny1600 said...

I like the printing. It adds interest to a dark piece. You are allowed to modify or leave your series. Art is supposed to give us pleasure. You may decide to come back to it later or never. I enjoy your blog and seeing what you do. Thanks for sharing.