Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mail Art Project - Week Twelve


Winter Solstice Chickadees

This hand dyed fabric has been block printed using a hand cut lino block. After machine quilting, I have added screen printed chickadees. These birds are frequent visitors to my backyard bird feeder all year long.

I have an extra one to go out this week, and it is going to Mariet in the Netherlands. If you have not already done so, please send me an email with your full name and mailing address and you may be chosen at random for future mailings!

1 comment:

Jenny Williams said...

I have been a follower of your website for a couple of years. My dh and I have visited Yellowstone - both Kelly and Silvergate, Montana, about 6 times. It is one of our favorite places, but living in NC, we have to make long-term (2 yr) arrangements - would love your Chickadees.