Yesterday I showed the strips of hand dyed fabric that were block printed in orange and yellow. The piece is quilted and I have printed more strips for the binding (above). I am doing a fused binding, and I use Mistyfuse, as I have mentioned in the past. I have cut the strips and (below) they are fused to the front. I will fold them back and fuse them in place.
Here it is (below) with the fused binding in place.
I added a few more yellow block prints to create a little contrast (below).
For the finishing touch, I fused (yes, Mistyfuse again), then stitched these screen printed butterflies in place. Another foot square done!