Cynthia St. Charles Store

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Screen Print Auditions for the Green Collage

 OK, so before I do anything with printing ink - I need to make a plan.  Here are a couple of my ideas for this piece.  I can't resist playing a bit with imagery I used for a lot of my pieces last year - cottonwood trees, and the moon.  I still love the landscapes I did on fabric collages........  The one below shows the addition of a screen printed "mountain" strip I tried for my last piece.  The strip was put aside, but I still really like it and I feel like it will show up someplace eventually....
 I have also been wanting to work with the cell imagery I started using last summer when I made my Zinc piece.  So, these images find their way onto the design wall for evaluation, also.

No comments: