I stopped by the Growth Thru Art Center last week to pick up the fabric squares I painted with two groups back in January. They had to be left to dry, then the artists needed to see them. After that, I went out of town, so I wasn't able to retrieve them until last week.
I have about 20 18" squares - each one different. I had the idea of just creating a nice bed sized quilt, but the directors have asked me to try to come up with smaller more affordable items for the annual fund raising auction that is held in November. They are thinking pillows and small wall hangings. . . .
So, I have them on the design wall, while I contemplate what to do.