Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, October 29, 2012

44th Celebration of American Crafts at the Creative Arts Workshop

 The 44th Celebration of American Crafts at the Creative Arts Workshop in New Haven, Connecticut has just opened.  This special fundraising event remains open through December 24th.  It is intended as a public service for the community - offering the opportunity for holiday shopping for hand made arts and crafts.
 I mounted these five 12" square pieces on stretched canvases and sent them off for the sale.  I look forward to seeing how they do at this year's sale.  Prices are affordable, I think - for one of a kind textile art.


If you are anywhere nearby - I hope you will go and take it in.

Special events:

Celebrate Style - Sunday, November 11 - Fashion show and champagne reception.
Connecticut Artists Night - Thursday, November 15
 Crafternoon  - Sunday, December 2

I doubt the Creative Arts Workshop is open today - given the impending visit from Hurricane Sandy.  However, as soon as things settle down - I am sure their doors will open!

 


1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Beautiful pieces, and nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.