Cynthia St. Charles Store

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pond and Waterfall Progress


 The pond has filled up with rain water.  We've received 7 inches of rain since starting this landscaping project.  The rain has slowed things down quite a bit, but I have worked at it bit by bit.

The pump I had for the previous pond and waterfall is not adequate for this one, so another has been ordered.  While I wait for it to arrive, I have tried sealing up the leaks with spray foam made specially for waterfalls.  I need to move some rocks around to camouflage the black foam that shows here and there.

I was able to get the pond plants put in place and it will be interesting to see if they grow.  I hope to post another picture after I get the new pump installed.

3 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

It's gorgeous! I am so impressed with all your hard work and the results! Gads... 7 inches of rain? I don't think we got that much all year here!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous!! Can you add audio to the posting so we can truly enjoy the entire effect? The amount of work it took is hard to imagine. Did you begin to run out of rocks? We can bring you a load from Powell.

Bee said...

Its looking great! I've enjoyed following your progress. So much work!!! But wonderful results.