Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, April 8, 2013

Rows of Block Prints

 I don't really have a plan for this fabric that has been block printed......(unusual for me).
I don't expect to do anything further with this fabric.   I guess it is sort of a sampler.
I think these printing blocks have a lot of possibilities - they would be smashing as a border.  Or as stand alone prints.  I could go a totally different direction with these prints, but that is yet to be seen.
I just wanted to share.  I think this is a really exciting and successful group of printing blocks.

2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Something will come to mind, I'm sure! I can't wait to see them in future projects...

Julie said...

I am thoroughly enjoying seeing all these block prints. Thank you for sharing them here.