Cynthia St. Charles Store

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Meziadin Lake Campground, British Columbia

We had a really beautiful campsite for our third night of the road trip.  We stayed at Meziadin Lake near the Junction on the Cassiar Highway.  This photo was taken early in the morning before we hit the road.  We removed the seats in the Suburban and slept in a mattress in the back end of the car.  This was very comfortable and allowed us a lot of flexibility.  We would often roll out of bed very early and hit the road, stopping later to make breakfast on our camp stove.  This allowed us to see a lot of wildlife during those early morning hours. 

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Cynthia,

I live in Kelowna BC if you are heading this way. I would be happy to show you around or share a coffee. My e-mail is murray50@gmail.com if this suits you and I could then send you my phone number.

Welcome to beautiful BC and Canada.