Cynthia St. Charles Store

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Visual Journal Series for 2015


 I went to the store to buy mixed media paper to make Mixed Media mail art postcards and found a great deal on giant rolls of Canson Mixed Media Paper.  I have so much of it ...... and still trying to get into working in the studio - and thinking I do best when I have something specific to work on each morning when I show up.  I have decided to make some accordion folded journals - mixed media techniques.  Here is my first one.  Golden Fluid Acrylics in primary colors followed by some sprayed diluted gesso....let's see where this goes!
Having fun so far!

1 comment:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Ooh! I like it! I'm trying to find time to get into some mixed media this winter... having lots of fun so far, with lots more to learn. Have fun!