Cynthia St. Charles Store

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tulle in the Mail and on the Web


A while back, I posted about a piece I was constructing with multiple tulle overlays in many colors.

This post apparently caught the attention of the owner of a Website devoted to thousands of uses for tulle and net (see link below picture)
http://www.tulle.net/
This person contacted me about my work and indicated they plan to establish a new category - Tulle in Art! They are interested in featuring my work on their website!

Furthermore, I received a big box of samples from a manufacturer of tulle, tricot, and organza, etc. It arrived yesterday! What an amazing array of supplies!

Oh, the possibilities!

For those of you who also work with tulle, I do think they would be interested in learning about your work. There is a contact link on the website.

No comments: