Cynthia St. Charles Store

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Placemats for Thanksgiving Dinner


I wrote about making these place mats and table runners in several previous blog posts.
You can see the blog post showing finished place mats here.
I promised to share a table setting of them - so here is our Thanksgiving dinner table.
Actually two tables - set up together so all 13 people could sit down together.
13 people, but I had made only 12 place mats, so I set my place on the table runner, which extended all the way to the end of the table. (I guess I need to make a couple more place mats for occasions like this!)

Thanksgiving dinner was served from a buffet set up in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Linda Hazelden said...

Cynthia,
Your new place mats and table runner look wonderful. Wow -- a great big room for your Thanksgiving. You must be very pleased with the renovations to your home.