I think this panel is interesting. I started at the top left using clear alginate, so the color is coming from the dried dye/alginate on the back of the screen. On the third panel, I added some yellow dye. On the fourth panel, I added some red. Then, I printed with the same dye on the first left on the bottom row. After that, I added a little bit of golden yellow for the last three.
I really like the black edges on all the white areas.
This screen was created by allowing the thickened dye to drip across the surface as it dried. There is a lot of leftover dye from a previous screen, also. After a while, I decided I was getting much more interesting prints when I did not wash out my screens. Once the screen was sort of maxed out, I just added more thickened dye to the back somehow and propped it up to dry. The drips just happened and I liked them so much that I have continued using drips for all subsequent screens. Stay tuned!