Cynthia St. Charles Store

Saturday, March 30, 2013

New Printing Blocks

 I got a new supply of my favorite Inovart recycled and latex free block printing material.  I ordered it from Dick Blick online here.  I was inspired to create some new printing blocks - rather different from my usual printing blocks (which I generally use for backgrounds).  This group will be more prominent when printed.  I studied African mud cloth prints and other primitive art designs as I prepared for this project.


4 comments:

Roberta Warshaw said...

Great designs! Can't wait to see the printed cloth!

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

I really like these blocks, Cynthia! I may have to give this block material a try... it looks like it would be easy to carve.

Sandra said...

Very lively blocks. It will be fun seeing how you use them.

imquilternity said...

You have such a talent for carving wonderful blocks. Wish you would consider selling some of them. Happy Easter Cynthia.