Cynthia St. Charles Store

Friday, February 22, 2013

Hand Embroidery

 The next thing I did was a little hand stitching.  Primitive embroidery - 
the five elements spelled out in English.
Today's recipe on my Adaptive Cooking Blog is for Coconut Milk Ice Cream.  I make this in my little 3 quart electric ice cream machine.  The container used for freezing stays in my freezer - the gel is frozen and stays cold long enough to make a batch of ice cream.  It is super easy - just plug it in and add the mixture.  Walk away for 20 minutes or so and it is done!  I remember making ice cream with rock salt and ice in an old style crank machine.  It was delicious, but sure took a lot of time and was very messy!
I prepare this ice cream whenever we expect guests.  It is a great topping for cake or pie.

No comments: