Cynthia St. Charles Store

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fossils Series #6



After a long break from the studio, I had to get back on track.
Since I was visiting my family in Central Montana, I needed to make a stop at Gallery 16 in Great Falls. Last year this gallery honored me with a solo show. They have continued to market my work, and my stock there was quite depleted.

Fossils #6 is 16 x 20" stretched over stretcher bars.
The pieced fabrics are hand dyed and screen printed,pieced, machine quilted, and embellished with polymer clay hand crafted fossil replicas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your fossil pieces remind me of my two years of teaching in Shepherd, MT. My students used to bring me all sorts of fossils (some gigantic)for display in our fourth grade windows. Good times. Love seeing your work and reading how you create.

Jan Myhre Spokane, WA