The local art group I participate in has a challenge - the title / theme is "Extraordinary in the Ordinary". The size - it must be mounted on a 2 x 3' stretched canvas. This is the piece (above) I plan to do for the challenge. My gelatin prints are each about 12 x 18", so I needed to add something to the bottom to meet the size requirement. Good thing - I think the strips on the bottom add a lot. I will begin quilting as soon as I finish another little home dec project I am working on.Here is a detail of the screen printed bottom fabric strip. The background was painted with Setacolor Transparent Fabric Paints. The Thermofax screen is adapted from a photo I took of a hedge located in Harlotown, MT.