I wanted to make a smaller piece of fused scraps in order to work out how I will go about stitching things together for the larger piece I have been showing here over the past 3 days. I had the perfect sized scrap of fusible batting already. I happened to come across some pieces of deconstructed screen printing that I created several years ago. I LOVE the fabric, but have never been able to come up with the proper thing to use it for. I have cut it into smaller and smaller pieces - and still have never been able to come up with anything.
So here was my chance - I started mixing in some pieces of discharged black.
This small piece - if successful - could become a small work of art - if not - it will cut up nicely into postcards for my Mail Art Project!
So far - it is mediocre, but remember - this is a practice piece.