Cynthia St. Charles Store

Monday, March 19, 2012

Mail Art Project - Week Seventy Eight


I have decided to try my fused binding technique on the postcards. This is the same piece of hand dyed, block printed fabric I used for the Foot Square I showed in yesterday's post.  It is nice when I can make multiple pieces with a single process.

Block printed, hand dyed cotton, machine quilted, fused binding.

Today's quote:
"Cleanliness becomes more important when godliness is unlikely."
-P. J. O'Rourke-

2 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Gorgeous! I love the fused binding idea for postcards... I always end up just a little dissatisfied with the way they look when I zigzag the edges. Thanks for the tip!

Jeannie said...

Wonderful postcards! You have inspired me to try my hand at block carving. I have carved wood, but have always been hesitant to make blocks. Thanks for always inspiring me to challenge myself.