Cynthia St. Charles Store

Thursday, February 14, 2008

One World One Heart Winners Announced

Hello all,

This morning, I used the Random Number Generator to select the winners for the One World One Heart Drawing.

The winning six have already given me their mailing addresses and their items are already in the mail.

Karen will receive the journal (an interesting coincidence because I was inspired by one of her blog entries to try my hand at adding a cover to a spiral bound sketchbook).

Jill will receive the collage (shipped to the UK)
Kathy will receive postcard #1 (Kathy is in Iowa)

Nancy will receive postcard #2 (Nancy already has two of my pieces in her collection that I am aware of! She is in California)

Bethany will receive postcard #3 (mailed to Canada!)

Donata will receive the notecards. (she is in the Netherlands!)

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all who took the time to visit my blog and leave a comment. This has been fun!

No comments: